As you may know that, from July 2011 it is a mandatory requirement that conspicuity markings are fitted to goods vehicles with a gross vehicle weight exceeding 7.5t and trailers with a gross vehicle weight exceeding 3.5t. Technical details are contained in European regulations on vehicle lights, paragraph 6.21 of UNECE Regulation 48.03.
This tape needs to be in good condition before an MOT.
This is the tape we use on all our rigid plant bodies, it is;
- Outstanding long distance night time visibility
- Easy to handle, cut and apply
- No edge sealing required
- No risk of cracking
- Resistant to power washing
- Highly resistant to most industrial cleaning processes
- Single layer prismatic construction with adhesive backing
- Approved to ECE104 class 'C'
- Rigid Grade
Price is per linear metre, so you can order the exact amount with minimal wastage!
Other colours inc Red & Yellow are available under the " Safety" Tab